Zilwa Attitude Hotel Package
Eco-friendly, chic all-inclusive resort with a sublime lagoon boasting several beach areas, plus two private islands in the lagoon. Mauritius-style at its best, Zilwa (which means "island" in Creole) conveys this not only through its lagoon setting and traditional thatch-roof architecture, but also with its integration and support of the surrounding community. It’s the outdoor areas here that really stand out, as they offer stunning views of the piercing green-blue water and lots of areas for stretching out. Four pools, one of which is adults only.
5 Nts from R15,295.00 p.p
5 Nights - Half Board=FB - Superior Room
|15 Jan 2022 - 23 Apr 2022||R 18,095.00 p.p|
|24 Apr 2022 - 31 May 2022||R 15,750.00 p.p|
|01 Jun 2022 - 30 Jun 2022||R 15,295.00 p.p|
5 Nights - Half Board - Superior Room
|01 Jul 2022 - 30 Sep 2022||R 16,095.00 p.p|
|01 Oct 2022 - 31 Oct 2022||R 18,550.00 p.p|
7 Nights - Half Board+FB - Superior Room
|20 Jan 2022 - 23 Apr 2022||R 21,295.00 p.p|
|25 Apr 2022 - 31 May 2022||R 18,150.00 p.p|
|01 Jun 2022 - 30 Jun 2022||R 17,450.00 p.p|
7 Nights - Half Board - Superior Room
|01 Jul 2022 - 30 Sep 2022||R 18,795.00 p.p|
|01 Oct 2022 - 31 Oct 2022||R 22,250.00 p.p|
- 7 Nights’ accommodation on Meal Basis Specified
- Return direct flights from Johannesburg
- Packages all include relevant free nights and early bird deals.
- Return airport/hotel transfers
- Approximate Airport Taxes
- Meals as specified
- - Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals and drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned, car hire, travel insurance.
Excludes compulsory Christmas (24 December) & New Year (31 December) Gala Dinner supplements.
General Policies & Disclaimers
* Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
* Airline supplements will apply on departures over high / peak season and school holidays.
* Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
* Packages are based on a minimum of 2 people sharing.
* Valid for dates as specified.
* Standard Terms and Conditions Apply.
* High Season Supplement of R650 pp applies for 18 March - 5 April 2022 / 24 June - 19 July 2022 / 30 September - 11 October 2022.
* Prices are per person sharing and subject to availability, currency fluctuations, peak season supplements and block out periods. T&Cs apply. E&OE
Zilwa Attitude Hotel Package Reviews
Current Reviews: 10
Title: Great place for Families
We booked our holiday to Mauritius and stayed at Zilwa Attitude. The staff is very friendly which we enjoyed each day during our stay. The atmosphere of the hotel is great and the locally inspired design is just really pretty. Our family room was a great place to spend time in and we really liked the Indian Cuisine and the Mauritian á la carte restaurants. We also enjoyed the bar as well as the little beach food stall. The free snorkelling trips are good whilst this part of the island is not famous for undersea life. The hotel beach itself is lovely for relaxing but beach shoes are a must.
Title: Zilwa Attitude Get Away
We stayed at Zilwa Attitude in Mauritius for my birthday. I must say that we had an excellent time! Thumbs up to Zilwa Attitude team for the service provided. The Staff are amazing. If you are looking for 5 star services at a 5 star hotel, book Zilwa Attitude. The rooms on the higher floors are recommended. They are peaceful and have beautiful views.
Title: Birthday Celebration in Mauritius
We stayed at Zilwa Attitude in Mauritius for my husband’s birthday. The service was outstanding. We had a great time. A special thanks goes to the guest experience team for going the extra mile and making every single detail important. For all those looking for a value for money resort, do not hesitate to book Zilwa Attitude
Title: Amazing Holiday at Zilwa Attitude
Zilwa Attitude takes your breath away. From the moment you walk in you are greeted with a refreshing drink and cool towels, no waiting around and queuing while getting hot. Your suitcases are taken to your room where you receive free flip flops, a beach bag and sun hat....a nice touch. The beaches are lovely, a bit gritty but the hotel provides beach shoes to borrow. In our opinion the Restaurants were outstanding. All food was covered and temperature controlled. The buffet was delicious and had a wide variety and a different theme every night. You could even have curry for breakfast on your omelette! We enjoyed a day trip and was given a picnic basket which was more than enough. We found all of the waiters/waitresses really friendly and were never without a drink for long. We can't recommend this hotel enough and will definitely go back.
Zilwa Attitude Hotel Package - Mauritius Calodyne Accommodation
Zilwa Attitude Hotel Package is located in Mauritius Calodyne. We provide accommodation, hotel information, holiday specials, packages, photos, rates and Zilwa Attitude Hotel Package reviews. Book Zilwa Attitude Hotel Package online and Save!