Escape to mesmerising bushveld views, total relaxation and a fascinating luxury safari experience at Tintswalo Manor House. Situated in the private Manyeleti Reserve within the Greater Kruger National Park, your stay at the magnificent thatched Tintswalo Manor House, which is adjacent to the Tintswalo Safari Lodge, is guaranteed to be a unique wildlife getaway.Sophisticated and intimate the self-contained Tintswalo Manor House comprises of 3 spacious en-suite bedrooms located downstairs and a fabulous master en-suite bedroom upstairs from where astounding views can be relished. Beautifully decorated reflecting the peaceful environment, the sumptuous beds are framed with lavish net draping lending a dreamy ambiance to the stunning rooms.
The private fulltime chef will tantalize your taste buds with delicious dishes prepared in the splendid fully equipped kitchen and can be enjoyed on the marvellous shaded patio or at the traditional open-air Boma while watching the awe-inspiring twinkling night sky. After an exhilarating day out in the bush, take a refreshing dip in the crystal clear pool or lounge under the gazebo with sundowners while absorbing the spectacular African sunsets.
Tintswalo Manor House is served by a personal safari vehicle, a guide and tracker ensuring an enthralling relaxed safari encounter and educational children's programmes are available upon request. Guests of Tintswalo Manor House may make use of the rejuvenating Vital Source Spa facilities at the main Tintswalo Safari Lodge. Explore the rich bio-diversity of the Manyeleti Reserve, view the Big Five on day and night game drives, partake in personalized safaris guided by highly qualified rangers and trackers, or just simply succumb to the tranquil surroundings and relax at Tintswalo Manor House.
Luxurious and oozing a wonderful home-like atmosphere, Tintswalo Manor House is undeniably the perfect accommodation choice while taking pleasure in an unforgettable safari adventure.
Directions To Tintswalo Manor House
1. Proceed on the N12 East in the direction of Witbank.
Proceed on the N4 East in the direction of Witbank.
2. As you pass Witbank continue east towards Belfast.
3. At the Belfast sign turn left leaving the N4 and pass through the town.
4. At the 2nd traffic light turn right on the R540 and proceed towards Dullstroom 36km away.
5. Pass through Dullstroom towards Lydenburg 57km further on.
6. At Lydenburg the R540 becomes the R36,continue on the R36 for 52km towards Orighstad.
7. Pass through Orighstad on the R36 and continue towards the Abel Erasmus Pass.
8. Below the Pass proceed through the J.G Strydom tunnel.
9. Continue on the R531 for 30km towards Klaserie and ignore the turnoff to Hoedspruit.
10. At the Orpen sign turn left towards the Orpen Gate and proceed for 33km.
11. Pass the S. African Wildlife College on your left and just further on you will see the Tintswalo, Khoka Moya sign, turn right.
12. Proceed on for 200m to the Manyeleti entrance gate where you must pay a nominal entrance fee.
13. Once in the reserve follow the Tintswalo signs to the Lodge All signs bear right.