Sultan Sands Resort Package
Sultan Sands Island Resort is situated next to its sister property, Bluebay Beach Resort, on the wide, sparkling beaches of Kiwengwa on the east coast of the island. Sultan Sands Island Resort has its own unique character. An inspired blend of Swahili and Arab architecture and decor creates a relaxed ambience, while first-class amenities and facilities ensure complete comfort.
With its idyllic beach position, relaxing pool and wonderful choice of leisure and dining options, Sultan Sands is the perfect island getaway. Sultan Sands guests also share many facilities with Bluebay Beach Resort, including the famous Oasis Spa and the One Ocean Dive Centre.
A copy marriage certificate is required upon check-in.
Honeymooners will receive:
- Complimentary tropical fruit basket
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
The spacious rooms at Sultan Sands are built in the style of traditional African rondavels, each tastefully decorated with traditional Zanzibari furniture.
The Pwani Rooms are ocean-facing, overlooking landscaped gardens, while the Bahari Rooms are situated close to the beach.
Rooms comprising of:
- Pwani Room
- Bahari Room
- Junior Suite
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Flat-screen television
- Electronic safe
- Smoke detector
- Fire alarm
- Wi-Fi (additional cost)
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- 3 Restaurants
- Spa & Wellness Centre
- 2 Boutiques
- Fresh-water swimming pool
- Air-conditioned fitness centre
- Floodlit tennis court
- PADI scuba diving centre
- Fully-equipped water sports centre
- Games rooms with table tennis, snooker and billiard tables
- Open-air discotheque
- Open-air Jacuzzi
- Children’s paddling pool
- Children’s entertainment club (on demand)
- Fully equipped conference facilities and business centre
- Medical dispensary with doctor on call
RESTAURANTS, BARS & MEALPLANS
At Sultan Sands the wining and dining venues are equally impressive, offering delicious local specialities as well as Far-Eastern and European favourites.
The main Mwambao Restaurant is ideally located next to the pool and enjoys panoramic ocean views and a soothing sea breeze. Buffet breakfasts, lunches and themed dinners are all served at Mwambao depending on the chosen meal plan.
Far Eastern Fusion cuisine is available on the beach at the Kivuli Bar & Restaurant while the poolside Mawimbi Bar is the perfect oasis to take a break from the sun and indulge in a cocktail.
The Casablanca Lounge is a traditional coffee bar, which transforms into a night-club after hours.
Half-board package consists of:
- Breakfast and dinner daily
All-inclusive package consists of:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as light snacks twice daily
Soft drinks, water, local alcohol and wine
All information in this fact sheet is subject to change by the relevant hotel without prior notice.
7 Nts From R16 750.00 pp
Prices and Availability for Sultan Sands Resort, please click here.
General Policies & Disclaimers
* Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
* Airline supplements will apply on departures over high / peak season and school holidays.
* Peak Season of Supplements of R1700 per person applies (17 Mar - 02 Apr; 10 Apr - 02 May; 10 Jun - 10 Jul & 15 Sep - 02 Oct 2020)
* Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
* Packages are based on a minimum of 2 people sharing.
* Valid for dates as specified.
* Standard Terms and Conditions Apply.
Sultan Sands Resort Package - Tanzania Zanzibar Accommodation
Sultan Sands Resort Package is located in Tanzania Zanzibar. We provide accommodation, hotel information, holiday specials, packages, photos, rates and Sultan Sands Resort Package reviews. Book Sultan Sands Resort Package online and Save!