Salt of Palmar
That’s travel that takes you to people, not just places. Travel satisfies curiosity and connects you to the local community and their way of life. You’re listening to and tasting local. You’re out there exploring. You’re in it, not beside it.
We keep it simple. We remove the obstacles to your being in the place you’re in. That’s luxury in our book. It’s all about inspiration, adventure, and positive impact.
SALT, has opened its doors to its first resort, Adults only, 59 key SALT of Palmar located on the east coast of Mauritius. It is a restful base conceived to champion sustainability, connect with the local community and introduce culturally curious, modern travellers to the real, unvarnished Mauritius - committed to taking guests to people – not just places.
The expansive beachfront, endless ocean, and infinite breathing room, make it ideal for the traveller who seeks calm with a hint of vibrancy.
The food produce philosophy at the restaurant is fresh, local, homemade, home-grown, seasonal and zero-waste. Our chefs are committed to providing our guests a culinary journey. With not a single buffet in sight, our chefs will design the daily-changing menus in a celebration of the best in world gastronomy.
SALT of Palmar features top amenities, world-class facilities and a host of heavenly extras. Everything encourages guests to surrender to beach life, holiday luxury and complete relaxation. Beach naps, languid afternoons of reading and routine trips to the spa are encouraged.
Directions To Salt of Palmar
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches of Mauritius, East Coast in Belle Mare, SALT of Palmar boasts a long white natural sandy beach running along a sheltered bay. The adjacent tropical lagoon is a haven for fish and marine life, with bountiful bathing and diving areas. SALT of Palmar is a five star resort set in a tropical casual environment, where island living can be experienced at its best, whether feet in the sand or amidst an eclectic mix of design and artwork in the public areas or still in the spacious rooms with their fresh luxurious feel.
Airport: 45KM (1 hour)
Port Louis (capital city) – 50 KM (0h50)
7 Nts from R19,350 pp
7 Nights - Breakfast - Bang on Beach Room
|15 Jan 2022 - 06 May 2022||R 23,995.00 p.p|
|07 May 2022 -31 May 2022||R 21,750.00 p.p|
|01 Jun 2022 - 23 Jul 2022||R 19,350.00 p.p|
|24 Jul 2022 - 30 Sep 2022||R 21,750.00 p.p|
- 7 Nights’ accommodation on Meal Basis Specified
- Return direct flights from Johannesburg
- Packages all include relevant free nights and early bird deals.
- Return airport/hotel transfers
- Approximate Airport Taxes
- Meals as specified
- - Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals and drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned, car hire, travel insurance.
Excludes compulsory Christmas (24 December) & New Year (31 December) Gala Dinner supplements.
General Policies & Disclaimers
* Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
* Airline supplements will apply on departures over high / peak season and school holidays.
* Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
* Packages are based on a minimum of 2 people sharing.
* Valid for dates as specified.
* Standard Terms and Conditions Apply.
Salt of Palmar - Mauritius Belle Mare Accommodation
Salt of Palmar is located in Mauritius Belle Mare. We provide accommodation, hotel information, holiday specials, packages, photos, rates and Salt of Palmar reviews. Book Salt of Palmar online and Save!