Pearle Beach Resort and Spa
|Destination||Flic en Flac|
Pearle Beach Resort and Spa AmenitiesThe 64 colourfully furnished standard rooms are air conditioned and ventilated, all with double or twin beds, sofa bed and shower/toilet.
Area AttractionsClose vicinity to Casela Nature and Adventure Park, the coloured earth of Chamarel, the deep sea fishing centre at Black River and the National Park. Situated directly on the long white sandy beach; offering beautiful views over the beach and the Indian Ocean, especially during sunset. About 50 minutes from the airport, 40 minutes to Port Louis and minimum 1 hour to Grand Bay.
4 Nts From
- 7 Nights’ accommodation on Meal Basis Specified
- Return direct flights from Johannesburg
- Packages all include relevant free nights and early bird deals.
- Return airport/hotel transfers
- Approximate Airport Taxes
- Meals as specified
- Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals and drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned, car hire, travel insurance, an infrastructure levy of USD1 per person per day is payable upon check in.
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
0000-09-19 - 2019-03-30
Pearle Beach Resort and Spa - Mauritius Flic en Flac Accommodation
Pearle Beach Resort and Spa is located in Mauritius Flic en Flac. We provide accommodation, hotel information, holiday specials, packages, photos, rates and Pearle Beach Resort and Spa reviews. Book Pearle Beach Resort and Spa online and Save!