Diamonds Mapenzi Beach Package
Walk down Kiwenga Beach to experience an evocative atmosphere and unforgettable landscapes, enjoy a relaxing atmosphere and an all-inclusive high quality culinary experience. Come and experience the best of Zanzibar and its unforgettable landscapes, enjoy scents and unique flavours in a world that will fascinate you, just like the fantastic sunsets that only this island can offer. The all-inclusive formula allows you to enjoy every moment of your holiday without any thought, accompanied by our highly qualified staff that will satisfy all your requests.
Set on the east coast of Zanzibar on the Kiwengwa shoreline, Diamonds Mapenzi Beach perfectly blends in the natural environment of the surrounding landscape, covering an area of 4 hectares blessed with a long white beach and lush tropical gardens of palms and colourful bougainvillea.
The Resort is just 40 minutes from Zanzibar international airport and is a perfect choice for guests in search of a retreat that offers a nice mixture of relax, fun and extensive all inclusive services.
A copy of marriage certificate is required upon check-in.
Honeymooners will receive:
- Complimentary flowers and cookies on day of arrival
- 10% discount at the Mvua Spa
- Romantic set up dinner by the pool or beach (once per stay).
Comfortable and relaxing, the resort’s rooms all provide a wonderful sanctuary to return to at night. Whether you prefer to be amongst the beautifully landscaped gardens or at the sea front, you’ll always feel at home.
Rooms comprising of:
- Swahili Room
- Superior Room
- Beach Villa Room
- Private veranda
- King size or twin beds with mosquito net
- Individual climate control and ceiling fan
- Electronic safe
- Flat screen television with international channels (beach villas only)
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Telephone for internal use
- Fine toiletries
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- 4 Restaurants
- 24 hour reception
- Laundry service (at charge)
- Games room with satellite television, Nintendo Wii and games
- Medical assistance with Doctor on call (at charge)
- Swimming pool
- Mvua Massage Centre
- Indoor gym
- Evening entertainment program and discotheque
- Spherique fashion boutique with drugstore
- Children service: baby cot, high chair
- Credit cards accepted: Visa and MasterCard
- Catamaran and laser boat sailing
- Water gym and stretching
- Beach volley, table tennis, indoor games
RESTAURANTS, BARS & MEALPLANS
Enjoy your meals with a stunning view of our pool area and the beach at The Palm Restaurant. It serves breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet style offering local dishes, international and Mediterranean cuisine. Themed evenings are prepared weekly including an African Dinner.
Nakupenda Pizzeria is located next to our beach bar and it serves freshly baked pizza every evening.
Ocean Reef Beach Grill is the ideal restaurant for those who want to spend the whole day on the beach and have a tasty light lunch directly on the beach.
Suli Suli à la carte Restaurant is located directly on the beach front and it serves delicious fresh seafood specialties under small gazebos in a romantic atmosphere.
All-inclusive package consists of:
- Welcome drink.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at the Palm Restaurant.
- Themed nights including African Dinner are served during the week.
- Snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, tea, coffee, mineral water, local beer, house wine served at the Hibiscus Pool bar from 10:00 am to 12:00 am and at the Upepo Beach Bar from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Cocktails and selected spirits served after 12:00 pm at the Hibiscus Pool bar.
- Nakupenda Beach Restaurant, located on the beach, serves pizzas and a la carte comfort menu from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm. Reservations recommended.
- Daily stocked Minibar in the room with soft drinks, water and local beer on request.
- Wi-Fi in the lobby area and on the beach.
- Wi-Fi in the Beach Villas.
- Sun beds at the pool and on the beach.
- Daily beach towels service.
- Game rooms with Nintendo Wii, PlayStation and satellite television.
- Gym open from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Gymnastic daily activities (water gym, stretching, jogging, Yoga).
- Canoe, beach volley, beach soccer, darts.
All information in this fact sheet is subject to change by the relevant hotel without prior notice.
7 Nts from R19 495.00 pp
Prices and Availability for Diamonds Mapenzi Beach, please click here.
General Policies & Disclaimers
Rates are based on 2 persons sharing.
All packages are quoted per person sharing
Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment
Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed.
Airfare and Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
In case of increase this will be added on to the package price.
Peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
Prices and availability are correct as at 01 October 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
Covid antigen test on arrival in Zanzibar at a cost of USD25 per person (payable directly)
PCR test in Zanzibar at a cost of ZAR1650 per person (prepayable prior to your departure).
All costs associated to quarantining in Zanzibar (in the event of a positive Covid test result) shall be for the passengers’ account.
Visas (USD50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders).
An infrastructure levy of USD1 per person per day is payable to the hotel direct (applicable to both adults and children).
Zanzibar is a malaria area (please consult doctor for medical advice)
Yellow Fever injections (no longer required by South African residents)
E and OE.
Diamonds Mapenzi Beach Package
Diamonds Mapenzi Beach Package Reviews
Current Reviews: 23
Title: Zanzibar Holiday
Title: Incredible Surroundings and Great Style at Diamonds Mapenzi
This location and hotel is so beautiful! The Diamonds Mapenzi Resort and Spa hotel style integrates itself perfectly into the island's scenery and African feel. Nothing was out of place. There is no TV in the rooms which allows you to detach from your daily routine and focus in soaking up the sun and relaxing. The food was good. It offered variety at breakfasts. The staff was lovely and very helpful and friendly and we enjoyed interacting with them very much. The management was very helpful as well and tried to solve all the problems in the best interest of the guests. All in all it was a great trip and we would return at this hotel anytime.
Title: Relaxing Holiday in Zanzibar
This is the second time we have stayed in Zanzibar. We booked 10 nights at the Diamonds Mapenzi Beach Resort on an All Inclusive basis. The staff were very friendly and attentive. Nothing was too much trouble for them. The animation team were great and I liked the Zumba and water gym activities. The hotel was spotlessly clean and the staff worked very hard to keep it maintained. They always had a smile on their faces and a friendly Jambo! Greeting whenever you met them. The location is perfect. Situated on a beautiful sandy beach and the water colour was amazing. Thanks to everyone for a wonderful time. We will be back again.
Title: Beautiful Hotel in Zanzibar
We had a fantastic family vacation in mid-October. We booked for a week in two beach villas at Diamonds Mapenzi Beach Hotel which had outstanding views. The rooms were as expected, very clean with everything needed to make you feel comfortable. The food was just excellent with a variety of choices such as African, Asian and European cuisine, many fruits and sweets. The staff were very friendly and we had no problems during our stay. The shows after dinner were also quite interesting. Thank you Diamonds Mapenzi for a fabulous holiday.
Diamonds Mapenzi Beach Package - Tanzania Zanzibar Accommodation
Diamonds Mapenzi Beach Package is located in Tanzania Zanzibar. We provide accommodation, hotel information, holiday specials, packages, photos, rates and Diamonds Mapenzi Beach Package reviews. Book Diamonds Mapenzi Beach Package online and Save!
We have just returned from a 2 week holiday in Zanzibar. The fantastic hotel Diamonds Mapenzi Beach is amazing. The staff are very helpful in every area. The view is onto the Indian Ocean with coconut palms and the turquoise blue ocean. This place is paradise. All the rooms are spacious, clean and well maintained with gardens and the beach surrounding each unit for privacy. Definitely recommend staying there.