Diamonds Mapenzi Beach
Walk down Kiwenga Beach to experience an evocative atmosphere and unforgettable landscapes, enjoy a relaxing atmosphere and an all-inclusive high quality culinary experience. Come and experience the best of Zanzibar and its unforgettable landscapes, enjoy scents and unique flavours in a world that will fascinate you, just like the fantastic sunsets that only this island can offer. The all-inclusive formula allows you to enjoy every moment of your holiday without any thought, accompanied by our highly qualified staff that will satisfy all your requests.
Set on the east coast of Zanzibar on the Kiwengwa shoreline, Diamonds Mapenzi Beach perfectly blends in the natural environment of the surrounding landscape, covering an area of 4 hectares blessed with a long white beach and lush tropical gardens of palms and colourful bougainvillea.
The Resort is just 40 minutes from Zanzibar international airport and is a perfect choice for guests in search of a retreat that offers a nice mixture of relax, fun and extensive all inclusive services.
A copy of marriage certificate is required upon check-in.
Honeymooners will receive:
- Complimentary flowers and cookies on day of arrival
- 10% discount at the Mvua Spa
- Romantic set up dinner by the pool or beach (once per stay).
Comfortable and relaxing, the resort’s rooms all provide a wonderful sanctuary to return to at night. Whether you prefer to be amongst the beautifully landscaped gardens or at the sea front, you’ll always feel at home.
Rooms comprising of:
- Swahili Room
- Superior Room
- Beach Villa Room
- Private veranda
- King size or twin beds with mosquito net
- Individual climate control and ceiling fan
- Electronic safe
- Flat screen television with international channels (beach villas only)
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Telephone for internal use
- Fine toiletries
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- 4 Restaurants
- 24 hour reception
- Laundry service (at charge)
- Games room with satellite television, Nintendo Wii and games
- Medical assistance with Doctor on call (at charge)
- Swimming pool
- Mvua Massage Centre
- Indoor gym
- Evening entertainment program and discotheque
- Spherique fashion boutique with drugstore
- Children service: baby cot, high chair
- Credit cards accepted: Visa and MasterCard
- Catamaran and laser boat sailing
- Water gym and stretching
- Beach volley, table tennis, indoor games
RESTAURANTS, BARS & MEALPLANS
Enjoy your meals with a stunning view of our pool area and the beach at The Palm Restaurant. It serves breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet style offering local dishes, international and Mediterranean cuisine. Themed evenings are prepared weekly including an African Dinner.
Nakupenda Pizzeria is located next to our beach bar and it serves freshly baked pizza every evening.
Ocean Reef Beach Grill is the ideal restaurant for those who want to spend the whole day on the beach and have a tasty light lunch directly on the beach.
Suli Suli à la carte Restaurant is located directly on the beach front and it serves delicious fresh seafood specialties under small gazebos in a romantic atmosphere.
All-inclusive package consists of:
- Welcome drink.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at the Palm Restaurant.
- Themed nights including African Dinner are served during the week.
- Snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices, tea, coffee, mineral water, local beer, house wine served at the Hibiscus Pool bar from 10:00 am to 12:00 am and at the Upepo Beach Bar from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Cocktails and selected spirits served after 12:00 pm at the Hibiscus Pool bar.
- Nakupenda Beach Restaurant, located on the beach, serves pizzas and a la carte comfort menu from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm. Reservations recommended.
- Daily stocked Minibar in the room with soft drinks, water and local beer on request.
- Wi-Fi in the lobby area and on the beach.
- Wi-Fi in the Beach Villas.
- Sun beds at the pool and on the beach.
- Daily beach towels service.
- Game rooms with Nintendo Wii, PlayStation and satellite television.
- Gym open from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Gymnastic daily activities (water gym, stretching, jogging, Yoga).
- Canoe, beach volley, beach soccer, darts.
All information in this fact sheet is subject to change by the relevant hotel without prior notice.
7 Nts from R22 095.00 pp
Prices and Availability for Diamonds Mapenzi Beach, please click here.
General Policies & Disclaimers
- Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
- Airline supplements of R2500 will apply on departures over high / peak season and school holidays.
- Peak Season Supplements include: 10 Dec 21 - 06 Jan 22
- Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
- Packages are based on a minimum of 2 people sharing.
- Valid for dates as specified.
- Standard Terms and Conditions Apply.
Diamonds Mapenzi Beach Reviews
Current Reviews: 21
Title: Holiday at Mapenzi
Wow...Mapenzi Beach Resort is the place to be. I just can't stop thinking about it. We were there in March 2013 with my son to celebrate his 21st birthday, and we are actually thinking going back there again in December 2013. The resort is awesome, exotic...aaah...not forgeting the most friendly people I have ever seen. Wow...Zainab, the bar lady,she cannot be left unmentioned. Can't wait to back to Mapenzi Beach Resort. To add a cherry on top, the place is crime-free...wow, wow, wow!! Thank you so much Africa Stay!!
Title: Wonderful Stay
Thank you Africa Stay for an amazing amazing holiday. The hotel was wonderful, the staff very friendly & helpful. We had an awesome stay. And the transit from Johannesburg to the resort was hassle free. The all inclusive package meant we could totaly relax & enjoy ourselves worry free.Very well organised! Thank you :)
Title: We had a really awesome time.
Thank you so much We had a really awesome time. The people went out of their way to accommodate us in every way - everyone was so friendly. Must say I already miss the friendly smiles and 'jambo' being back home . The food was superb and the kids could run around in the resort without us being worried about their safety , etc. It is the first time we have done an all inclusive package and I must say we never felt that we had to spend any extra money on any drinks or food as the variety was fantastic - anything your heart desires. Our room was fab and we have never had anything that spacious in any other resort like the resorts in Mauritius . We loved the more rustic laid back atmosphere - never had to dress up for meals etc . We also enjoyed the trouble of doing a next to the pool and beach dinner. The cleaners went out of their way to decorate the room and kids' soft toys with flowers. The people at the spa gave a little free massage to the kids while waiting for me, etc. that special touch says it all. The snorkeling to memba island was superb and we have done snorkeling in many places such as Mauritius, Seychelles, Mozambique , Thailand, egypt Malaysia etc. we even had the bonus of swimming with dolphins. We also did the safari blue trip which was very nice. The watersports was fine - maybe they can extend it a bit and get another guy to help out as we had to wait for canoes to be put in the water etc or for windsurfers . it was definitely one of our best getaways ever . Mapenzi will see us again -hopefully sooner than later. Thanks a stack The venters
Title: Our holiday was awesome
This email serves to confirm that our holiday was awesome, everything was appropriately organised. I am extremely delighted about the level of your service as well as the hotel itself. Looking forward to utilizing your services again in the near future. Asante sana!! Regards Charlotte
Diamonds Mapenzi Beach - Zanzibar North Coast Accommodation
Diamonds Mapenzi Beach is located in Zanzibar North Coast. We provide accommodation, hotel information, holiday specials, packages, photos, rates and Diamonds Mapenzi Beach reviews. Book Diamonds Mapenzi Beach online and Save!