Sandies Tropical Village offers an exclusive launch pad to the wonders of Kenya tropical holidays. Paper-white buildings with palm-thatched roofs watch over the resort's animated garden in the form of a Masai Manyatta Village where you will find towering Neem trees, lazy Bougainvilleas and peeking monitor lizards. Life is easy in this wonder.
Tropical Village Malindi is embraced in a charming oasis of tranquillity, the resort features 109 garden rooms, 2 restaurants and 3 bars. Evenings are spent under buttermilk skies watching the in-house performers entertain the guests. Through the day you can join the animation team in archery, beach volley, Thai stretching and challenge yourself in a coconut throwing competition.
The resort offers 36 Superior rooms are built in a two level semi circled structure with private balconies on the second floor and terraces on the ground floor. All rooms are designed in Lamu or English style.49 Deluxe rooms are built in a two level semi circled structure with private balconies on the second floor and terraces on the ground floor. All rooms are designed in Lamu or English style. 24 Junior Suites are built in a two level semi circled structure with private balconies on the second floor and terraces on the ground floor. These exclusive suites offer the opportunity for guests to enjoy in-room breakfast service as well as our free laundry service. All rooms are designed in Lamu or English style.
- Return flights on 1Time every Monday and Friday
- SA Airport Taxes
- Return transfers
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Garden Room
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Main Restaurant. Soft drinks, fruit juices, beer, house wine, tea and coffee
- Breakfast Service: 07:30 to 10:00
- Lunch Service: 13:00 to 14:30
- Dinner Service: 20:00 to 21:30
- Tropical Jahazi Bar: Serves refreshing drinks, fruit juices, coffee and tea, snacks and pastries during the day. Selected spirits and cocktails are served after 18:00. Premium and imported liquors available at charge from 9:00 to Midnight
- Tropical Beach Bar: Serves wines, beer, soft drinks and fresh fruit juices. from 10:00 to 17:00
- Disco Bar: Serves soft drinks, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages. Premium and imported liquors available at charge from 22:00 to Midnight
- Junior Suites includes free laundry and breakfast room service
- Gymnastic daily activities, latin dance course, non-professional windsurf equipment, archery, table tennis, evening animation program, discotheque
- Inoculations (yellow Fever injections to be done 10 days before departure)
Special Offer Detail
6 nts from R 16,745.00 pps / 8 nts from R 18,975.00 pps
6 nights / 7 days
8 nights / 9 days
01 Jul - 31 Aug 2017
R 16,940.00 p.p.s.
R 19,170.00 p.p.s.
01 Sep - 14 Dec 2017
R 16,745.00 p.p.s.
R 18,975.00 p.p.s.
Price Includes - Return flights to Kenya ex JNB - Return airport/hotel transfers - Meals as specified - Accommodation - Approximate airport taxes
Price Excludes - Items of a personal nature - Meals not mentioned - Travel & medical insurance
*Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange. *Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply. *Airline supplements will apply on departures over peak season. *Valid for dates as specified.
Thank you for arranging our Honeymoon trip to Sandies Tropical Village. We had a fantastic time and we are considering going back there sometime next year.
We had such a relaxing holiday. Please provide me with an e-mail address for the hotel to compliment them. Kenya Airlines also went out of their way as our flight Scheduled for the afternoon to Malindi was moved to early evening. They put us on Business Class to Mombasa where they arranged with someone to take us tothe Hotel. This meant that we arrived almost 5 hours earlier than we would have. We were treated and received with very friendly and helpful staff.
Author: shania chetty
Posted: Thursday, June 28 2012, 12:00:50
Just to let you know I was most pleased with the Kenya holiday package. Place was beautiful and I had an awesome time.
Author: Jacques Vorster
Posted: Wednesday, July 25 2012, 15:06:43
We had an amazing time !!!!!
Thank you very much
Tropical Village Kenya Malindi Holiday Holiday Specials
Tropical Village Kenya Malindi Holiday travel packages, holiday specials, packages, and Tropical Village Kenya Malindi Holiday specials. Book Tropical Village Kenya Malindi Holiday online and Save!