Sandies Tropical Village offers an exclusive launch pad to the wonders of Kenya tropical holidays. Paper-white buildings with palm-thatched roofs watch over the resort's animated garden in the form of a Masai Manyatta Village where you will find towering Neem trees, lazy Bougainvilleas and peeking monitor lizards. Life is easy in this wonder.
Tropical Village Malindi is embraced in a charming oasis of tranquillity, the resort features 109 garden rooms, 2 restaurants and 3 bars. Evenings are spent under buttermilk skies watching the in-house performers entertain the guests. Through the day you can join the animation team in archery, beach volley, Thai stretching and challenge yourself in a coconut throwing competition.
The resort offers 36 Superior rooms are built in a two level semi circled structure with private balconies on the second floor and terraces on the ground floor. All rooms are designed in Lamu or English style.49 Deluxe rooms are built in a two level semi circled structure with private balconies on the second floor and terraces on the ground floor. All rooms are designed in Lamu or English style. 24 Junior Suites are built in a two level semi circled structure with private balconies on the second floor and terraces on the ground floor. These exclusive suites offer the opportunity for guests to enjoy in-room breakfast service as well as our free laundry service. All rooms are designed in Lamu or English style.
- Return flights on 1Time every Monday and Friday
- SA Airport Taxes
- Return transfers
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Garden Room
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Main Restaurant. Soft drinks, fruit juices, beer, house wine, tea and coffee
- Breakfast Service: 07:30 to 10:00
- Lunch Service: 13:00 to 14:30
- Dinner Service: 20:00 to 21:30
- Tropical Jahazi Bar: Serves refreshing drinks, fruit juices, coffee and tea, snacks and pastries during the day. Selected spirits and cocktails are served after 18:00. Premium and imported liquors available at charge from 9:00 to Midnight
- Tropical Beach Bar: Serves wines, beer, soft drinks and fresh fruit juices. from 10:00 to 17:00
- Disco Bar: Serves soft drinks, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages. Premium and imported liquors available at charge from 22:00 to Midnight
- Junior Suites includes free laundry and breakfast room service
- Gymnastic daily activities, latin dance course, non-professional windsurf equipment, archery, table tennis, evening animation program, discotheque
- Inoculations (yellow Fever injections to be done 10 days before departure)
Rating: Author: Magda Gal Posted: Wednesday, May 23 2012, 15:37:08
Ww first went to Tropical Dream in 2001 to get married. We had picked Kenya as we didn't think we would be able to just go there for a holiday, but weddings are different. Since then we have been 4 times and are going back again in 3 weeks time.
The hotel is fantastic and very safe (there are gates and guards at the entrance) As the hotel is Italian the food is pasta based.The staff are very welcoming although they have very little they are always smiling. From the hotel you can go on safari, deep sea fishing, scuba diving and into the marine park to see the fish from a glass bottemed boat, There is also a crocodile farm up the road that you can visit by taxi or walk up the beach.
If you decide to visit any resort in Kenya please take T-shirts pens shoes etc to give to the locals as they are very poor and these things cost a lot of money out there.
Enjoyable and relaxing
Rating: Author: Hans Posted: Wednesday, July 25 2012, 15:14:54
Dear AfricaStay sales team
Thank you for following up.
My daughter and I have and are still having a most enjoyable and relaxing time here at Tropical Village.
The rooms are great and the staff are friendly and helpful.
The hotel itself is clean with great flow down past the huge pool to the beach.
All three meals every day have been delicious.
Malindi is a somewhat hectic, but colourful and friendly town where one feels completely safe
I would certainly recommend Tropical Village to my friends and family.
Loved the Tropical Beach
Rating: Author: Ros Dixon Posted: Wednesday, May 23 2012, 15:33:30
Have just returned from Malindi, and thoroughly enjoyed the hotel. The sail store is up and running and there are no building works now taking place. We were originally booked into Coconut Village (next door but one) and that is now closed for refurbishment but will open very shortly. Due to it being the low season, Tropical Beach was very empty so we had superb service from the staff and the place was extremely peaceful - just the thing after a hectic week on safari. Food was excellent and the entertainment (one night only) was a local acrobatic/dance troupe that everyone enjoyed.
Tropical Village Kenya Malindi Holiday Holiday Specials
Tropical Village Kenya Malindi Holiday travel packages, holiday specials, packages, and Tropical Village Kenya Malindi Holiday specials. Book Tropical Village Kenya Malindi Holiday online and Save!