The Palace of the Lost City hotel is part of Sun International's Sunlux Collection of 5-star establishments and is styled in opulent African colours and architectural features.
The entrance hall of "The Palace", as it is called, sets the precedent for this sophisticated hotel, with its high, intricately painted ceilings, mosaic artworks, and golden zebra-hide upholstered furniture. Set within verdant gardens, the hotel has achieved Botanic Garden status in South Africa.
Each room in the hotel is fitted with luxurious, handcrafted furniture, befitting royalty.
Top reasons to stay at The Palace of The Lost City:
- Luxury accommodation and personalised service, including private butlers in some of the suites.
- 335 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites. Smoking and non-smoking rooms are available on request.
- Communication is made easy for foreign visitors, with a panel of multi-lingual staff members.
- The restaurants and bars cater for all cuisines and cultures, with breakfast served daily at the magnificent Crystal Court.
- An Olympic-sized outdoor swimming pool heated in winter.
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel.
- The Royal Salon offers hairstyling, manicures, facials and massages in the comfort of your room.
- Experience a South African Safari and view the Big 5 - The Palace is located on the doorstep of the Pilanesberg National Park.
There is so much to do, and explore during your stay, with this 5-star Sun City hotel being found in one of the most exciting resorts in the world.
- Flat screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Universal plug points (voltage 220/240V)
- Soundproof rooms
- Blackout curtains
- Air conditioning
- Laptop safe
- Luxury amenities
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Coffee machine
- Dining area
- Mountain views
- Free WiFi
- Full English buffet breakfast included
- Complimentary access to Valley of Waves
- Ironing and laundry service (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24-hours)
- Pillow menu
- Newspapers on request
- Turndown service
Sun City has two incredible world-class golf courses set against the rugged backdrop of the Pilanesburg mountains. Sun City's two, par-72 championship golf courses offer visitors to Southern Africa's premier resort an exciting and challenging golf experience.
The exotic allure of the Lost City Golf Course and the championship nature of the Gary Player Country Club test the grit of many a fine golfer. Both courses were designed by South African golf legend, Gary Player.
VALLEY OF WAVES
The Valley of Waves Water Park is a central feature of the Lost City. This R830-million African fantasy world immerses visitors in the atmosphere of an ancient, exotic civilisation.
The 18-hectare playground of the Valley has been described as the best in the world. The Valley of Waves opened in December 1992 and recreates the mystery and marvels of an old age mythical civilisation on 25 hectares of exotic jungle, threaded with a wonderland of waterscapes, and adventure areas in the Valley, which is the largest and most imaginative of its kind ever created.
This aquatic wonderland has hosted events and functions such as Elton John and Ray Cooper, Jean Michel Jarre, Nedbank Million Dollar Golf functions, South African Breweries, Saphilla, Treasure hunts, Springbreak, Summer Holiday programme, Miss World, Miss South Africa, New Year Bash 2000 to name but a few.
Traveler Rating: Not yet reviewed by any member...
You can be the first one to write a review for The Palace Of The Lost City!
The Palace Of The Lost City is located in North West Sun City. We provide accommodation, hotel information, holiday specials, packages, photos, rates and The Palace Of The Lost City reviews. Book The Palace Of The Lost City online and Save!