Tau is a South African luxury safari lodge situated on the far northern border of South Africa, in malaria-free Madikwe Game Reserve, the 4th largest game reserve in the country. 27 major species of game roam this South African nature reserve, making Tau Game Lodge the ideal place for a safari holiday, offering Big 5 game safaris and bird-watching safaris.
Privately owned Tau Game Lodge, situated in the North West Province, can accommodate up to 60 people and offers an ideal South African conference venue as well as an idyllic wedding venue overlooking a natural waterhole.
Enjoy an authentic South African safari vacation in the midst of natural wildlife, complete with great game viewing and luxury private facilities, at our South Africa luxury safari lodge.
Tau Game Lodge Amenities
- Dining deck
- Fully licensed bar overlooking a waterhole
- Entertainment lounge
- Swimming pool
- Tau Spa Oasis
- Curio shop
- Convention Centre
- Early morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open Landrovers (after sundown with the aid of powerful spotlights)
- Guests are accompanied by enthusiastic and knowledgeable armed rangers
- An Informative trail is offered within the Lodge confinements and can be arranged on request accompanied by your ranger/guide
- Bush walks in the Reserve itself need to be requested in advance, only guests between the age of 16 and 60 are permitted and a recent medical certificate of good health has to be presented
Special Offer Details
01 Nov 2016 - 30 Apr 2017
R 3,633.00 per person sharing per night
01 May - 30 Sep 2017
R 2,724.00 per person sharing per night
Accommodation, three meals daily, 2 game drives per day in open land rovers guided by experienced Rangers, sundowner drink on game drive,
transfers to/from the airstrip.
Conservations Levy, Government Bed Levy +/- R10.00 per person per night, transfers to/from the Lodge, personal items, landing fee.