Shamwari Eagles Crag Lodge is tucked away and surrounded by imposing mountain cliffs and expresses an elegant ambience amid nature’s beauty. Exclusive suites fashioned in glass and stone, offer guests expansive views of the surrounding rock faces; where the eagles soar. Each suite is a secluded haven in which to unwind in sheer comfort.
- Library/Boardroom, accommodating up to 18 delegates
- Bar/Cigar lounge featuring a fireplace and big screen television with glass fold-away walls opening out onto the deck
- Upstairs lounge with fire place opening onto terrace
- Relaxation Retreat with 2 therapy rooms, hydro bath, steam room and sauna
- Gift boutique
- Business desk with internet access
- Air conditioning
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Electronic safe
- Fitted international adaptors
- International dial telephone
- En-suite bathroom
- In and outdoor shower facilities
- Private minibar
- Ceiling fan
- Bird spotting scope
- Private plunge pool with deck
In between game drives if your time is not filled with relaxing, reading, spa treatments, swimming, enjoying delicious cuisine or a game walk, you can visit one of the two Born Free Big Cat Sanctuarys, the Ian Player Player Rhino Awareness Centre or The Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre.
Traveler Rating: Not yet reviewed by any member...
You can be the first one to write a review for Shamwari Eagles Crag Lodge!
Shamwari Eagles Crag Lodge is located in Eastern Cape Shamwari. We provide accommodation, hotel information, holiday specials, packages, photos, rates and Shamwari Eagles Crag Lodge reviews. Book Shamwari Eagles Crag Lodge online and Save!