Kruger National Park
Located within 1km for the Phalaborwa gate of the world-renowned Kruger National Park, the resort-style Sefapane Lodge offers over 23 years of service to guests from across the globe.
Comprising 30 Rondavels and 20 Safari Houses, Sefapane Lodge offers the ideal spot from which to explore the Kruger National Park and the surrounding regions.
The sprawling, established bush gardens encompass two rustic dams, suited to catch & release fishing, as well as a variety of spectacular indigenous birdlife.
Sefapane Lodge further offers onsite facilities such as Tusk Bar, Calabash Grill, Misava Massages and a Sefapane Kids playground and activity calendar.
- A spacious lounge
- Television with DSTV bouquet
- Free Wi-Fi
- A DVD player
- Direct dial telephone
- Individual safe in the main bedrooms
- Radio/Alarm Clock in main bedrooms
- Fully equipped, spacious kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and mosquito nets
- A 3rd bedroom as a loft upstairs and 3rd bathroom downstairs
- Wooden deck veranda with additional outdoor lounge and dining room
- Additional outdoor shower
- Double carport (free parking)
- A small porch
- Private parking for one vehicle close to your Rondavel
- Twin or double beds (with duvets)
- Mosquito nets
- En-suite bathroom
- Kitchenette with a small fridge and tea/coffee making facility
- Radio/ Alarm Clock
- Flat-screen TV with DSTV bouquet
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tusk Bar
- Misava Massages
- Calabash Grill
- Swimming pool
- Kids swimming pool
- Kids play facilities
- Conference Facilities
Traveler Rating: Not yet reviewed by any member...
You can be the first one to write a review for Sefapane Lodge!
Sefapane Lodge is located in Mpumalanga Kruger National Park. We provide accommodation, hotel information, holiday specials, packages, photos, rates and Sefapane Lodge reviews. Book Sefapane Lodge online and Save!