Protea Hotel Nelspruit opened its doors in November 2004 and has completed the second phase of its "Going Green" campaign, with the installation of a water purifier. The hotel is now equipped with a generator, solar panels and a back up water tank. The hotel boasts 94 exquisite en-suite bedrooms, each offering crisp white linen, a separate bath and shower and state-of-the-art amenities, ideal for both leisure and business travellers.
The hotel restaurant serves hearty buffet breakfasts daily, as well as a delectable selection of South African lunch and dinner dishes from an extensive buffet menu. To round off a perfect day, GUESTS may choose to relax in the secure landscaped garden, or refresh with a cocktail on the terrace overlooking the swimming pool.
Conference facilities are available for meetings, seminars or banquets for up to 70 delegates. The 4-Star Protea Hotel Nelspruit is ideally located with easy access to national roads, the Kruger Mpumalang International airport, and sport and leisure facilities. Only 63km from the world-renowned Kruger National Park, the hotel is situated in the heart of Big Five country.
1. Air-conditioning 2. White duvets on all the beds 3. Tea and coffee making facilities
4. Hairdryer 5. Door lock - electronic key card system 6. Electronic safes in the room - large enough for a lap top 7. Executive desk
8. Satellite TV channels
Attractions in the area include:
1. Casterbridge Farm - Entertainment for the whole family
2. Croc River Enviro Park - The largest reptile park in Africa with a large variety of local and exotic species
3. Kraal Kraft and Village - A wide variety of crafts from all over Africa
4. Kruger National Park - Open vehicle safaris are undertaken to and from Nelspruit for world-renowned Big Five game-viewing experiences
5. Lowveld Botanical Gardens - The Gardens boast an extensive range of indigenous trees, the largest collection of cycads, an African Rainforest and two waterfalls
6. Safari's - Night safaris are undertaken to some of the private Big Five reserves in the Sabi Sand and Timbavati areas
7. Sudwala Caves The oldest known caves in the world, the Sudwala Caves are located within the Drakensberg Escarpment and make for a thrilling day’s outing
Traveler Rating: Not yet reviewed by any member...
You can be the first one to write a review for Protea Hotel Nelspruit!
Protea Hotel Nelspruit is located in Mpumalanga Nelspruit. We provide accommodation, hotel information, holiday specials, packages, photos, rates and Protea Hotel Nelspruit reviews. Book Protea Hotel Nelspruit online and Save!