Rates are per person per night in Rands.
Rates include accommodation on a half board basis, Mozambique sales tax and teas and coffees in the room.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice
Peak season is from 20 December to 08 January and from 15 March to 17 April.
From 20 December to 08 January there is a compulsory 5 night stay plus a compulsory New Years Eve supplement of USD100.00 per person. Children from 5-12 years pay 50% of this supplement.
A request for accommodation will be valid for 5 days and a provisional reservation will be made. During this period the request has to be re-instated, cancelled or confirmed in writing.
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to guarantee the reservation. Until this amount is paid, the reservation will remain provisional. The remaining 75% of the rate is required no later than 7 days prior to departure.
Pestana Inhaca Lodge reserves the right to cancel reservations without notice should the pre-payment policy not be adhered to.
21 30 days prior to arrival 25% of the total value
14 20 days prior to arrival 50% of the total value
07 13 days prior to arrival 75% of the total value
06 0 days prior to arrival 100% of the total value