Want to get lost in paradise, escape the rat race, sipping sundowners in the splash pool overlooking the ocean, watching the dolphins surfing the waves, and yet be close enough to dive, visit fishing centres and restaurants, you have found the best of both worlds.
Situated only 100m from the sea with a spectacular view and reef, each house comprises of 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a large open plan kitchen, dining room and lounge which has folding glass doors opening onto a deck and plunge pool which overlooks the sea. Each house has been tastefully furnished and comes fully equipped, including linen.
All bedrooms are air conditioned.
The front rooms have queen size beds and are en-suite with large sliding doors opening onto the deck. The back rooms have 2 x 3/4 beds with sliding doors opening onto the wraparound deck.
The kitchen is fitted with a SMEG oven, large fridge, a separate deep freezer and ice maker.
The houses are serviced daily and there is a manager on site if any assistance is required.
The reef at Ngumula is amazing at low tide, where deep pools are formed and one can just float and lose yourself in a "World under the water". For a relaxing experience just lie on your back and enjoy the surroundings. Very safe for little people, with lots of rock pools to explore and look out for the "Shell Fountains".
At high tide the boogie boarding and swimming is great, and so is the fishing off the beach.
If you are towing your own fishing boat, it is easy to launch from Coconut bay.
- Gas supplied to all houses
- Each house has individual fridges, deep freezes, industrial ice makers, 6 plate SMEG stove and oven, and a very well equipped kitchen.
- Each house sleeps 8 people. Has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. Individual splash pools and wrap around decks.
- Linen supplied (fitted sheet, flat sheet, duvet and two pillows per bed).
- Bring your own bath towels, beach towelsand dish cloths.
- Bread and fresh vegetables available daily nearby.
- Fish and crayfish can be bought from locals on the beach and prawns and calamari can be bought in Inhambane and Maxixe, so do not bring too much meat. Meat that is brought into Mozambique, must be vacuum packed. Fruit, vegetables and other essentials available in Inhambane.
- Drinkable water is available.
- Hairdryers and other electrical devices can be used. Each room is equipped with bedside lamps and plug points.
- Electricity - full EDM power is on site, with back up generators if required.
- No 4-wheelers are allowed in the resort or on the beach.
- Visitors are obligated to pay all breakages.
Traveler Rating: Not yet reviewed by any member...
You can be the first one to write a review for Ngumula Lodge!
Ngumula Lodge is located in Mozambique Inhambane. We provide accommodation, hotel information, holiday specials, packages, photos, rates and Ngumula Lodge reviews. Book Ngumula Lodge online and Save!