Neptune Pwani Beach Resort and Spa is the Neptune flagship resort and has been meticulously created, with the traditional Zanzibarian style in mind, making use of the best in local design, interiors, furnishing and meeting top international standards.
Neptune Pwani Beach Resort and Spa offers a wide range of facilities including a spa, gym and conference centre. Neptune Pwani covers 30 acres of prime Zanzibar beachfront and is set amid beautifully created gardens and an endless palm fringed beach.
The resort is very friendly, spacious, and an ideal choice for guests in search of a resort that offers an unforgettable holiday, matched with attention to the finest of details. Enjoy authentic Zanzibar cuisine seasoned with spices from the islandís spice farms in our a-la-carte restaurants.
Facilities - Neptune Pwani Beach Resort and Spa
- Choice of king size or twin bed
- Air conditioning
- Mosquito nets
- TV with satellite channels
- In room electronic safe
- Mini Bar
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Luggage rack
- Comfortable sitting area for two people in the - room
- Spacious balcony
- Hair dryer, face mirrors and hand basin
- Modern bathroom with walk in shower
- Toiletries by Taylor of London
- Electric current 220 AC
- Special shaving socket in the bathroom
Room Amenities - Neptune Pwani Beach Resort and Spa
- 24 hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Business centre facilities including internet, secretarial services, photocopy fax, lamination and CD writing.
- Laundry services, 7 days a week.
- Ironing services
- Baby sitting services (chargeable)
- First aid facilities
- Doctor on call
- Free packing
- International credit cards accepted
Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa has 2 large fresh water swimming pools. Daily entertainment programme with the Animation Team includes Water Gym, Stretching Exercises, African Dance Lessons, Beach Volley Ball, Water Polo, Boa Game, Swahili Lessons, Village Walk, Table Tennis, Pool Table, Soccer Table and Darts.
Leisure and Sports Facilities against payment
All Sailing and Diving activities, Snorkeling trips, Water Sports, Water Skiing, Tours & Excursions. Water Sports Centre at the Hotel and lessons Hobie Cart, Canoe and Windsurfing are for rent.
Earth & Rain Spa
At Earth & Rain Spa Earthís essential elements are drawn upon to create sanctuaries, a place where your sense of balance will be nurtured and rediscovered.
|01 Oct - 03 Dec 2020|
|3 Nights / 4 Days||R 14,950.00 p.p.s|
|4 Nights / 5 Days||R 17,950.00 p.p.s|
|7 Nights / 8 Days||R 26,950.00 p.p.s|
|08 Jan - 15 Mar 2021|
|3 Nights / 4 Days||R 17,895.00 p.p.s|
|4 Nights / 5 Days||R 21,895.00 p.p.s|
|7 Nights / 8 Days||R 33,875.00 p.p.s|
|15 apr - 25 Jun 2021|
|3 Nights / 4 Days||R 13,765.00 p.p.s|
|4 Nights / 5 Days||R 16,375.00 p.p.s|
|7 Nights / 8 Days||R 24,225.00 p.p.s|
|20 Jul - 31 Aug 2021|
|3 Nights / 4 Days||R 17,350.00 p.p.s|
|4 Nights / 5 Days||R 21,150.00 p.p.s|
|7 Nights / 8 Days||R 32,580.00 p.p.s|
|01 Sep - 10 Dec 2021|
|3 Nights / 4 Days||R 15,185.00 p.p.s|
|4 Nights / 5 Days||R 18,275.00 p.p.s|
|7 Nights / 8 Days||R 27,550.00 p.p.s|
- 3, 4 or 7 Nights accommodation on an All Inclusive Basis
- Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday
- Packages all include relevant free nights and early bird deals.
- Return airport/hotel transfers
- Approximate Airport Taxes
- Meals as specified
- Zanzibar is a malaria area (Please consult doctor for medical advise)
- Yellow Fever injections – No longer required by South African residents.
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders).
-USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
Traveler Rating: 5 (out of 5)
Current reviews - 9 posted
neptune pwani was fantastic
Posted: Tuesday, March 20 2012, 12:44:29
Our trip was sensational!
Author: Adrian and Hayley
Posted: Tuesday, March 20 2012, 12:44:29
Our trip to Zanzibar was sensational. The organisation, cost and the choice of hotels was of the highest calibre.
Unforgettable beach holiday!
Author: Leanne Blecher
Posted: Thursday, May 24 2012, 14:39:19
Lovely beach and location. Visited other hotels and this one the best. Beach boys not a problem at all. More than enough beach chairs and shade. Huge swimming poole. We also enjoyed the ocean, especially high tide. Rooms are comfortable and well decorated. Seaside rooms the best. All meals enjoyable. Plenty of variety on all inclusive beverage menu. Spa nice but no excellent. Gardens lovely an kept to the perfection. Beach swept every day. Enjoy every minute at resort. Staff friendly. Check in didn't even take 5 minutes. Overall LOVELY!
Neptune Pwani Beach Resort and Spa is located in Zanzibar East Coast. We provide accommodation, hotel information, holiday specials, packages, photos, rates and Neptune Pwani Beach Resort and Spa reviews. Book Neptune Pwani Beach Resort and Spa online and Save!