MyBlue Boutique Hotel is situated in Nungwi, the centre of the Zanzibar’s dhow building industry and one of the most beautiful spots on the island. Nungwi is famous for it’s spectacular sunsets, pristine white beaches and ocean in all the shades of blue. The MyBlue Boutique Hotel is about 50 km’s from Stone Town Airport and easily accessible.
MyBlue was built in its natural surroundings and has recently undergone a renovation in June 2015. Each room is elegantly decorated and air conditioned to make your stay as memorable as possible.The restaurant offers a wide variety of international cuisine. In front of the pool, near the main bar, there is a covered area with a library, table games and WI-FI (extra charge).
The hotel has scuba diving and snorkelling facilities, fishing can also be organised, or you can simply enjoy a fabulous massage whilst listening to the waves gently rolling onto the shore. MyBlue Boutique Hotel the ideal location for tour groups, honeymoons, incentives and individuals wanting to relax and enjoy everything this enchanting spice island has to offer.
New Facilities Include:
- Conference Room Equiped (100 pax max)
- Fitness centre nenewed
- Recreation Area: includes billiard, darts, table tennis, table football
- Sport Area: includes beach volley, tennis bowls
- Mini Club
- MAIN BUFFET RESTAURANT INCLUDED: includes selection of italian and international cousine with 7 evening themed dinner
- BEACH RESTAURANT: open from 10am to 10pm offers snack menù , menù light and pizza ( only dinner time )
- “ALI BABA” RESTAURANT: Sophisticated Indian, Arabic, Zanzibarian food served in a typical atmosphere comfortable seated on cushions pool view surrounded by candlelight with opportunity to smoke traditional shisha
- “OCEAN ”RESTAURANT: New evening a la carte restaurant . We propose shellfish’s dinner ( lobster, prawn, cicada, crab ) and new SUSHY proposal for exotic’s food lovers .
- MAIN POOL BAR SAWA SAWA : Open from 10am with light late breakfast set up and tea time scheduled . Snacks before lunch and dinner always available .
- BEACH BIO BAR: located on the beach our bio point will satisfy lovers of taste and health with selection of fresh fruit smoothies , fresh vegetables smoothies and fruit salads
50 rooms with AC/Fan/Minibar
Ocean front restaurant
Pool front bar
You have the possibility to practice snorkeling and diving inside the Resort’s facilities. You may also practice kite surfing ( upon request). For the Myblue Hotel clients on the island who love boat rides and fishing, they may rent a fishing boat, located on the island, and it is possible to go deep sea fishing.
The water that surrounds the island is full of many different types of fish and Marlin. Another pleasant way that you can enjoy the sea is to get a fisherman to bring you along the Reef on the characteristic local fishing boat, the ingalawa, geared with bar-bells and latin sails.
All of these above mentioned sports and excursions can be organized at the sales point inside the resort.
|01 Oct - 31 Oct 2019|
|3 Nights / 4 Days||R 9,850.00 p.p.s.|
|4 Nights / 5 Days||R 11,295.00 p.p.s.|
|5 Nights / 6 Days||R 12,750.00 p.p.s.|
|7 Nights / 8 Days||R 15,650.00 p.p.s.|
|01 Nov - 30 Nov 2019|
|3 Nights / 4 Days||R 10,795.00 p.p.s.|
|4 Nights / 5 Days||R 11,750.00 p.p.s.|
|5 Nights / 6 Days||R 13,295.00 p.p.s.|
|7 Nights / 8 Days||R 16,395.00 p.p.s.|
|11 Jan - 29 Feb 2020|
|3 Nights / 4 Days||R 10,750.00 p.p.s.|
|4 Nights / 5 Days||R 12,475.00 p.p.s.|
|5 Nights / 6 Days||R 14,195.00 p.p.s.|
|7 Nights / 8 Days||R 17,675.00 p.p.s.|
|01 Mar - 15 Mar 2020|
|3 Nights / 4 Days||R 10,475.00 p.p.s.|
|4 Nights / 5 Days||R 12,095.00 p.p.s.|
|5 Nights / 6 Days||R 13,750.00 p.p.s.|
|7 Nights / 8 Days||R 16,995.00 p.p.s.|
Traveler Rating: 5 (out of 5)
Current reviews - 8 posted
Posted: Sunday, May 04 2014, 09:41:12
Excellent hotel!!! It is well run by Italians and the food is amazing! Staff all speak good English and are amazingly friendly all the time! Prime location with a gorgeous beach!
Thank you for arranging a wonderful holiday
Author: Linda Melville
Posted: Monday, April 08 2013, 13:59:28
Thank you for arranging a wonderful holiday to Zanzibar. My Blue Hotel was great. Good value for money.
Author: Kyra Otto
Posted: Monday, May 28 2012, 11:46:12
Very good hotel, good location, right on the beach. Food is amazing, i heard the hotel is owned by italians, which would explain such high quality of food.You spend most of the time by the beach. High standards of cleaning. Enjoyed masai show in the hotel, who by the way also work as guards of the hotel, making you feel very safe.
MyBlue Boutique Hotel is located in Zanzibar North Coast. We provide accommodation, hotel information, holiday specials, packages, photos, rates and MyBlue Boutique Hotel reviews. Book MyBlue Boutique Hotel online and Save!