Mjejane River Lodge is an exclusive lodge situated within the revered Mjejane Game Reserve – a private Big 5 Game Reserve incorporated into the Kruger National Park.
Perched on the banks of the Crocodile River and surrounded by thousands of hectares of raw African wilderness, it is here that the paths of predators and prey cross. It is here that you are assured of a breathtaking wildlife experience.
From the first friendly welcome, to your journey of discovery through the African bush with an experienced game ranger at your side, to a starlit dinner around a dancing fire, to the individually decorated luxury bedrooms, Mjejane River Lodge is a truly unforgettable destination.
Mjejane River Lodge Amenities
- 10 Standard Rooms which consists of 3 double rooms and 7 twin rooms
- 7 Luxury Rooms which are all river-facing and overlook the serene waters of the Crocodile River.
- All rooms have en-suite bathrooms
- Room equipped with hair dryer, tea & coffee station, mini bar fridge
R 1,834.00 p.p.s.p.n (Last Minute or Longs Stay Bookings)**
Accommodation, three meals, two game drives daily at VAT at 14%. Includes lunch on day of arrival only, excluded on day of departure.
Morning game drive in the Kruger National Park, and afternoon game drive conducted on the Mjejane Game Reserve.
Transfers not specified, beverages, Conservation Levy for the Kruger National Park
** Applicable to all SA RESIDENT RATES:
- Minimum 2 night stay required over weekends (Friday and Saturday night)
- Minimum 3 night stay required over long weekends/Peak Periods
Last minute bookings = made 7 days or less prior to arrival
Long stay rates = Minimum 3 night stay
Mjejane River Lodge - Kruger National Park Malelane Accommodation
Mjejane River Lodge is located in Kruger National Park Malelane. We provide accommodation, hotel information, holiday specials, packages, photos, rates and Mjejane River Lodge reviews. Book Mjejane River Lodge online and Save!