Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge location, directions, satelite map
Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge is located in the heart of the Pilanesberg National Park, an easy drive of 175 km from Johannesburg, 2 km from the local airport and a mere 8km from Sun City.
Directions to Kwa Maritane
Directions from Sandton / Fourways:
* Travel north along William Nicol Drive to the four-way intersection with Witkoppen Road
* Turn left into Witkoppen Road towards Lanseria/Roodepoort
* Turn right at the intersection with Hans Strijdom (Malibongwe) extension on the road towards Broederstroom and Lanseria
* Cross over the Muldersdrift/Diepsloot Road and continue with the R512 towards Broederstroom and Lanseria
* Cross the bridge over the R28 Krugersdorp/Pretoria highway, pass the Lanseria turnoff and continue straight ahead
* At the T-junction turn left on the R512 to Magaliesberg
* Continue on this road until you see the Sun City signboard on your left.
* Turn right on the R512 to Brits and cross the bridge over Hartebeespoort Dam
* At the T-junction turn right on the R512 to Brits. Follow directional signs
* Continue to the four-way stop and turn left on the R512/27 for Brits/ Rustenburg
* Pass the first Brits turnoff. At the signpost R27 Rustenburg/Brits turn right
* On the bridge turn left towards Rustenburg
* Continue until you get to the slipway to the left. Take the slipway and continue on the new N4 highway (Platinum Highway)
* Continue on the N4 highway till you see the off ramp marked Pilanesberg to the left on route 91. Exit highway here and turn right at the T-Junction, continuing along this road towards Sun City (M556)
* When you have less than 5km's to go take the right turn towards Kwa Maritane / Mogwase / Pilanesberg Airport. Travel approx 2km's along this road to the Kwa Maritane Gate on your left.