Klaserie River Safari Lodge is located in a private game reserve in the Greater Kruger area, right on the banks of the burgeoning Klaserie River.
This highly acclaimed region of South Africa is on the doorstep of the Kruger Park, the Blyde River Canyon, and the Panorama Route, which are some of the country's greatest attractions.
Riverfront chalets are blissfully private and overlook the fish-filled waters lined with lush reeds and tall riverine trees.
Game drives take place in the revered Big 5 Thornybush Game Reserve and include a drinks stop at sunset, while bush walks are conducted on Klaserie River Safari Lodge’s private property.
Klaserie River Safari Lodge is named purely for its idyllic location along the banks of the river. The prestigious positioning of guest rooms provides a tranquil retreat in between a variety of activities and adventures arranged according to expertly sewn-together itineraries.
There are two main areas to the lodge: Top Lodge and River Camp. Roughly a 5-minute bush walk apart, each area has a swimming pool, dining area, kitchen, and bar.
Top Lodge has an expansive verandah overlooking a waterhole, and is a scenic and sunny spot for breakfast or lunch. River Camp has a boma, ideal for dinner under the stars, accompanied by the sounds of the river.
There is no fencing throughout the camp and a variety of plains game frequents the lodge waterhole. Elephants have been known to visit from the neighbouring Thornybush Game Reserve, and hyena and leopard can be seen and heard at night.
- Both areas of the lodge have dining areas, separate kitchens, bars, swimming pools and WiFi.
- All 11 chalets located at River Camp along the Klaserie River.
- Open-air boma for alfresco dining at River Camp.
- Two swimming pools with sun loungers at River Camp.
- Waterhole visited by various game at Top Lodge.
- WiFi freely available in the main lodge areas, but not in rooms.
- Two chalets have an interleading door, creating a family unit sleeping 4 people.
- All chalets have en suite bathrooms (showers only), air-conditioning, wooden viewing decks with tables and chairs, coffee facilities, mini bar fridge and snack menu, ceiling fans, and mosquito nets.
- Guest lavatories located in main lodge areas.
|01 Jan - 31 Dec 2017||R 2085.00 per person sharing per night|
Traveler Rating: Not yet reviewed by any member...
You can be the first one to write a review for Klaserie River Safari Lodge!
Klaserie River Safari Lodge is located in Kruger National Park Hoedspruit. We provide accommodation, hotel information, holiday specials, packages, photos, rates and Klaserie River Safari Lodge reviews. Book Klaserie River Safari Lodge online and Save!