At Indigo Beach Zanzibar you forget everything, free your mind and spirit, and relax in our cozy boutique Hotel. Here, where the turqoise of the lagoon blends into the background of the coconut-palm scattered, white sandy beach, you will find peace and relaxation. The beach covers several kilometers from Bweju to Paje and will give you the opportunity to discover the close-by fishing village of Bweju and its inhabitants.
Simple, informal and warm living will be experienced in one of the 9 bungalows from with you can choose. All the rooms are spacious for comfortable living for couples and families to enjoy their holiday. 8 of the 9 bungalows have direct access to the beach and offer private gardens for privacy.
Offering local specialties and grills, the menue at the restaurant will delight your tastebuds. Romantic candlelit dinners can be arranged for those who want a special evening, and if you desire, you can sit at the pool and do nothing all day but sip cocktails and relax in the armchairs next to the pool.
Special Offer Details
4 nts from R 9 450 pp / 7 nts from R 11 595 pp
Bed and Breakfast
4 nights / 5 days
7 nights / 8 days
01 Sep - 31 Oct
R10 085.00 p.p.s.
R12 715.00 p.p.s.
01 Nov - 05 Dec
R9 450.00 p.p.s.
R11 595.00 p.p.s.
06 Dec - 23 Dec
R11 350.00 p.p.s.
R13 495.00 p.p.s.
- Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday and Saturday
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- Yellow Fever injections – No longer required by South African residents
- Zanzibar is a malaria area
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct
upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
*Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
*Airline supplements of R2400pp will apply on departures over peak season.
*Valid for dates as specified.
Valid: 2015-08-31 - 2015-12-23
General Policies & Disclaimers
Prices are from a starting price, per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuation and availability. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.