Situated on a private concession within and bounded by the Masuwe River and the Zambezi gorges, The Elephant Camp has breathtaking views of the Victoria Falls’ as well as the spectacular gorges which separate Zimbabwe and Zambia.
The Elephant Camp is a luxury and intimate lodge under canvas within easy reach of Victoria Falls and all its attractions and activities, yet secluded in its own private game reserve so as to allow close-up encounters with wildlife.
Access is by road transfer from Victoria Falls (15 kilometers from Victoria Falls Airport and 10 kilometers from Victoria Falls town), Livingstone and Kasane.
Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge
Imbabala offers the chance to unwind but also some of the most amazing game viewing and bird watching in the region, in the seclusion of a private National Parks concession. The 5,000 acre concession has 14 kilometers of private Zambezi river frontage and borders the Chobe Forest Reserve, which is renowned for its massive Elephant population. Herds of up to 1500 elephants have been seen on the floodplains below the Lodge.
Situated on a riverine fringe of the mighty Zambezi River where Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia and Namibia converge. Located 80 kilometers west of Victoria Falls, access is by transfer from Victoria Falls, Livingstone or Kasane.
- 3 nights accommodation at Imbalala Zambezi Safari Lodge including breakfast, lunch/brunch, afternoon tea and dinner, AM or PM game drive, AM or PM River Cruise, Night drive. Drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic excluding Premium Brands)
- 1 night accommodation at The Elephant Camp including all meals, local brand drinks and house wines, complimentary mini bar in your room and meeting the Wild Horizons Elephants.
- Scheduled arrival and departure airport transfers (Victoria Falls or Livingstone Airport) and inter-camp scheduled road transfers
- Scheduled Zimbabwe Tour of the Falls during stay at The Elephant Camp (excluding Rainforest Entry Fee)
- Return flights to Victoria Falls, Livingstone Airport
- Rainforest Entry Fee (Tour of the Falls) – USD30.00 per person
- Imbalala National Park Fees – Currently USD10.00 per person per stay
- Visa costs if applicable
- Travel Insurance
Special Offer Details
4 nights from R13 730.00 per adult sharing
- Rates valid for South African and SADC Residents only
- Valid for travel 1 January 2015 – 31 December 2015
Valid: 2015-01-01 - 2015-12-31
General Policies & Disclaimers
Prices are from a starting price, per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuation and availability. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.