Nestled in the dunes of Xai Xai beach is the holiday resort of Eco-Estate. Built in perfect harmony with nature and flowing with the rolling dunes that protect this pristine coast-line.
Your house for this stay in Casa 21; far from the closest neighbour with a large deck surrounding the front of the property. Your views of the turquoise blue Indian Ocean are breathtaking. Just a 5 minute walk from the beach it is the ideal spot for those early morning walks along the beach to collect sea shells washed up overnight. This is the ideal self-catering accommodation for your Mozambique Beach holiday.
An early morning rise guarantees you a stunning sunrise before your delicious breakfast on the deck with your magnificent sea views.
BBQ's and sun-downers on the deck are a spectacular way to spend each evening. A look in the night sky presents natures amazing star filled sky; awe inspiring indeed!
Local fresh fish, fruits and vegetables are always a must on the menu.
Casa 21 has a spectacular 180 degree uninterrupted view of the Indian Ocean and coast line. Views of the sea can be enjoyed from every window in the house.
The house is ideally suited for 2 families, sleeping up to 8 people. Relax on the large deck and enjoy viewing seasonal dolphins and whales just off the coast.
The house consists of:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, each tastefully furnished with ample cupboard space, full mosquito netting and air conditioning.
- 2 fully fitted bathrooms (main en-suite), with large walk-in showers.
- A large comfortable lounge with 6 meter high ceilings is decorated with in an African minimalist and uncluttered style. With TV and air conditioning (you must bring your own DSTV decoder) to ensure your comfort. The lounge also has a double sleeper couch for those bigger families that come with 8 guests.
- The Large open plan kitchen and dining area is your home from home. A beautiful locally manufactured hard-wood table equipped with the biggest Lazy Susan is the centre for your family gatherings. The kitchen has ample cupboard space and has all you require to cater and serve 8 guests in perfect comfort and style. A fridge and separate chest freezer ensure that all your food remains fresh and any fish you catch can be deep frozen for later consumption. The kitchen also has the other daily requirements of; microwave oven, gas stove, washing machine and is air conditioned.
- Bed linen and bath towels provided. (Bring your own beach towels)
- The deck has a table and chairs and a kettle BBQ. Bring your own charcoal.
- Daily cleaning service by estate staff available at R 90.00 per day. Ask at reception when checking in.
- Parking bays for 2 vehicles.
- A communal estate pool is available for those not preferring the surf.
Surrounded by warm tropical waters there are many activities to keep you busy in Xai Xai. Although the Estate does not offer any official activities you have access to the following at various resorts on the beachfront and we can assist with contact details whilst you are at the Estate.
- Rock and surf angling
- Deep sea angling
- Quad bike tours
- Scuba diving (within 1hr)
- Beach walks
- Visits to Xai Xai town with the spectacular colours and smells of an unspoiled African village market.
Traveler Rating: Not yet reviewed by any member...
You can be the first one to write a review for Casa21 Xai Xai!
Casa21 Xai Xai is located in Mozambique Xai-Xai. We provide accommodation, hotel information, holiday specials, packages, photos, rates and Casa21 Xai Xai reviews. Book Casa21 Xai Xai online and Save!