Price From: R7 595.00
Destination: North Coast
Stay: 4 Nights
Amaan Bungalows boasts a number of facilities that make it the perfect place just to relax without having to go anywhere. Among their facilities their offer 3 restaurants, 2 bars, a fully equipped water sports centre and dive centre, safety deposit boxes, laundry, internet cafe, Boutique, Massage facilities and a Tourist Info Office where any tours and activities that you would like to book can be arranged from.
Amaan Bungalows are situated on the beautiful Northern Coast of Zanzibar Island, centrally located in the Nungwi area that not only does it boast stunning white sand beaches and luxurious natural surroundings but also an ideal location for Snorkelling and Diving and to the local villages and surrounding areas. Amaan Bungalows offers friendly and helpful staff that will see to your every need and make it one of the obvious accommodation choices when staying in the Nungwi area.
One of the best features about the Nungwi area is that it has one of the best and most lively night lifes in Zanzibar that gives you an informal and relaxed atmosphere to give you a holiday that you will never forget.
More Holiday Packages
More Zanzibar Special Offers
|17 Apr - 08 Dec 2018|
|4 Nights / 5 Days||R 7,595.00 p.p.s.|
|7 Nights / 8 Days||R 9,860.00 p.p.s.|
- Packages all include relevant free nights and early bird deals.
- Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax.
- Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast Basis.
- Zanzibar air departure tax.
- Return airport transfers.
- Zanzibar is a malaria area (Please consult doctor for medical advise).
- Yellow Fever injections – No longer required by South African residents.
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders).
- A high season supplement from R2500 pp applies for travel 24 Apr - 04 May / 23 Jun - 20 Jul / 26 Sep - 10 Oct and 08 Dec 2018 onwards.
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
Prices are from a starting price, per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuation and availability. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Valid for dates as specified.
Traveler Rating: 5 (out of 5)
Current reviews - 16 posted
siply perfect, a real paradise!
Author: Ryan Harding
Posted: Thursday, May 24 2012, 16:44:55
I decided to go to zanzibar suddenly and i found immedialy availability at Amaan Bungalows.
Great Location for Amaan Bungalows
Author: Gail Weaver
Posted: Tuesday, May 16 2017, 14:03:41
Amaan Bungalows is in a great location. The food on offer is delicious. Wi-Fi is available except around the pool. Although the rooms are basic, they are clean and well maintained. I recommend Amaan to others.
Great value hotel
Author: Emma Tilburg
Posted: Thursday, May 24 2012, 16:40:01
Rooms are basic, clean and comfortable. The beach is fantastic and the restaurant, bar overlooking the ocean is great. Service was always polite and all in all a very relaxing, nice place to stay.
Amaan Bungalows Beach Resort Package travel packages, holiday specials, packages, and Amaan Bungalows Beach Resort Package specials. Book Amaan Bungalows Beach Resort Package online and Save!