Price From: R8 325.00
Destination: North Coast
Stay: 4 Nights
Amaan Bungalows boasts a number of facilities that make it the perfect place just to relax without having to go anywhere. Among their facilities their offer 3 restaurants, 2 bars, a fully equipped water sports centre and dive centre, safety deposit boxes, laundry, internet cafe, Boutique, Massage facilities and a Tourist Info Office where any tours and activities that you would like to book can be arranged from.
Amaan Bungalows are situated on the beautiful Northern Coast of Zanzibar Island, centrally located in the Nungwi area that not only does it boast stunning white sand beaches and luxurious natural surroundings but also an ideal location for Snorkelling and Diving and to the local villages and surrounding areas. Amaan Bungalows offers friendly and helpful staff that will see to your every need and make it one of the obvious accommodation choices when staying in the Nungwi area.
One of the best features about the Nungwi area is that it has one of the best and most lively night lifes in Zanzibar that gives you an informal and relaxed atmosphere to give you a holiday that you will never forget.
More Holiday Packages
More Zanzibar Special Offers
|12 Jun - 08 Dec 2018|
|4 Nights / 5 Days||R 8,325.00 p.p.s.|
|7 Nights / 8 Days||R 10,465.00 p.p.s.|
- Packages all include relevant free nights and early bird deals.
- Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax.
- Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast Basis.
- Zanzibar air departure tax.
- Return airport transfers.
- Zanzibar is a malaria area (Please consult doctor for medical advise).
- Yellow Fever injections – No longer required by South African residents.
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders).
- A high season supplement from R2500 pp applies for travel 23 Jun - 20 Jul / 26 Sep - 10 Oct and 08 Dec 2018 onwards.
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
Prices are from a starting price, per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuation and availability. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Valid for dates as specified.
Traveler Rating: 5 (out of 5)
Current reviews - 16 posted
Amaan in Zanzibar
Author: Maria Le Roux
Posted: Tuesday, May 16 2017, 14:06:46
My friends as I visited Amaan Bungalows, in Zanzibar. We had a beautiful view right in front of the Indian Ocean, the breeze on your face. Just perfect. We ordered pizzas for dinner one evening and a couple of starters. I must say it was the best pizza we ever had in Nungwi (or anything closer to Nungwi). Service was excellent. The starters were great too. We had chicken wings, boneless chicken tandoori and some calamari. The hotel has superb views, great access to the beach, and the food was delicious. I will definitely return.
Author: Cathy Dube
Posted: Thursday, May 24 2012, 16:41:05
The standard rooms are nice and large with good bathrooms/showers and a couple of chairs outside on a shared balcony. Definately the best cheapie in the area. Breakfast was also really good, a buffet with different things each day. We stayed both in seaview and gardenview bungalows, and the view is great from the seaview ones.
10 out of 10!
Author: Peter and Cornelia Steyn
Posted: Wednesday, February 29 2012, 14:44:07
Just want to thank you firstly for the arrangements and support for our holiday spent in Zanzibar.
Amaan Bungalows Beach Resort Package travel packages, holiday specials, packages, and Amaan Bungalows Beach Resort Package specials. Book Amaan Bungalows Beach Resort Package online and Save!