The Alamanda Hôtel is set on the west coast of La Réunion, close to Saint-Gilles-les-Bains and L'Ermitage lagoon. It offers 70 rooms in a Creole-style building set in a tropical garden with a swimming pool. The hotel has two restaurants: "Le Vieux Tamarin" and "Le Grain de Sable." The Alamanda is labelled Gay Friendly and Réunion Qualité Tourisme. Access for persons with reduced mobility.
- Return flights ex JNB to Reunion on Air Austral
- Airport taxes
- Return airport/hotel transfers
- Meals as specified.
- Local accommodation tax of €1.07 pppn payable at the hotel/resort
- All Items of a personal nature
- Medical & Travel insurance.
General Policies & Disclaimers
Prices are from a starting price, per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuation and availability. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.