This safari package takes you on an unforgettable Kruger Park experience, with a dedicated hospitality team ensuring personalized service, including dinner, bed & breakfast, a night safari, a full day safari and a morning safari in the Kruger National Park, all in an open safari vehicle / game viewer, with all safaris conducted by a professional field guide, all entrance / conservation fees to the Kruger National Park and return shuttle from Johannesburg airport are included in this package.
Day 1: Johannesburg to Kruger transfer & Kruger Park Night Safari
Departure takes place from OR Tambo International airport in Johannesburg by shuttle to your accommodation on the cusp of the Kruger Park where you will stay for the duration of your safari, situated outside the small town of White River a mere 35 kilometers from the nearest Kruger Park gate, a beautiful and tranquil property nestled on the banks of the White River, with lush natural vegetation a large dam and vast array of Bird life. With cozy and comfortable 3 star units for you to rest your head.
After a welcome drink and check in we will depart for our night safari in the Kruger National Park, this safari takes you into Kruger after sunset when the nocturnal predators like lion and leopard are on the hunt, you’ll be able to enjoy the nocturnal animals with spotlights in an open safari vehicle with a professional field guide before returning to the lodge to enjoy an authentic African inspired menu specially prepared by our local chef.
Day 2, 3 & 4 : Full Day Safari in the Kruger National Park
(You may choose to swap one of the Full Day Safaris for a Panoramic Tour of the Blyde River Canyon – Home to sights such as God’s Window)
Your Kruger Park Safari experience begins in the early morning. To explore the Kruger Park by open safari vehicle giving you a full 180 degree panoramic view of the African savanna from a higher vantage point than an ordinary vehicle, in search of all the iconic animal species including the Big 5 with a dedicated professional field guide, who will use expert knowledge of the area to interpret the natural environment for you in every detail.
Your guide will frequent various waterholes and river systems as well as other Kruger hotspots to maximize your opportunity to see as much as possible and ensure the scenery on display is ever changing and picturesque.
Breakfast will be individually packed by our chef to be enjoyed at a restcamp or picnic spot, before we continue on safari for the rest of the day, stopping for lunch in between. We will return to the lodge in the late afternoon before dinner is expertly prepared and served the traditional South-African way, under the stars and next to the fire.
Day 5: Morning Safari in Kruger & transfer back to Johannesburg
On your final day, you will enjoy a morning safari in the Kruger Park, this safari will also take place in the most animal rich area of the Kruger with an expert local guide in an open safari vehicle (game viewer) ensuring the best game viewing experience, giving you a final opportunity to check–off the last few animals you hope to see in the Kruger National Park over your 5 days on safari.
Breakfast will be prepared and packaged by our chef to be enjoyed during your morning safari in the Kruger.
After your morning Kruger safari you will meet your shuttle that will transfer you safely back to OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg, with a lifetime of memories from a complete Kruger Park safari experience.
• 4 Nights’ Accommodation in a raised log cabin / garden cottage (sharing unit with bathroom, and air-conditioning (2 single beds + 1 double bed)
• Breakfast Packs and 3 course Dinner each day (lunch will be available for purchase in the park)
• All non-alcoholic beverages at dinner & bottled water on Safari and fruit juice with your breakfast pack (Alcoholic beverages can be arranged for you prior to arrival)
• All entrance / conservation fees are included.
• 1 Night Safari professionally guided by open safari vehicle (1 drive the night you arrive this is based on availability of Kruger Park Drives)
• 3 Full Days Safaris professionally guided by open safari vehicle (1 drive approx. 05:30 – 16:00 breakfast will be prepared and individually packed for you on safari) *you may choose to swap one of these days for a Panoramic tour of the Blyde River Canyon
• 1 Morning Safari professionally guided by open safari vehicle (on day of departure)
• Return Shuttle Transfers from OR Tambo to Nelspruit (You will be collected and dropped-off at the shuttle departure points in Nelspruit by our team.)