This safari package takes you on an unforgettable experience of the Kruger Park & Blyde River Canyon, with a dedicated hospitality team ensuring personalized service, including 3 nights accommodation, a night safari, a full day safari, Panoramic Tour of the Blyde River Canyon and a morning safari in the Kruger National Park, dinner and breakfast are included in this package as well as entrance fees to the Kruger National Park and Blyde River Canyon with return shuttle from Johannesburg
Day 1: Johannesburg to Kruger transfer & Kruger Park night safari
Departure takes place from the OR Tambo International airport in Johannesburg by shuttle to our Log Cabin Lodge on the cusp of the Kruger Park where you will stay for your 3 nights on safari, situated outside the small town of White River a mere 35 kilometers from the nearest Kruger Park gate, a beautiful and tranquil property nestled on the banks of the White River, with lush natural vegetation a large dam and vast array of Bird life. With cozy and comfortable 3 star log cabins for you to rest your head.
After a welcome drink and check in we will depart for our night safari in the Kruger National Park, this safari takes you into Kruger after sunset when the nocturnal predators like lion and leopard are on the hunt, you’ll be able to enjoy the nocturnal animals with spotlights in an open safari vehicle with a professional field guide before returning to the lodge to enjoy an authentic African inspired menu specially prepared by our local chef.
Day 2: Kruger National Park
Your Kruger Park Safari experience begins in the early morning. To explore the Kruger Park by open safari vehicle giving you a full 180 degree panoramic view of the African savanna from a higher vantage point than an ordinary vehicle, in search of all the iconic animal species including the Big 5 with a dedicated professional field guide, who will use expert knowledge of the area to interpret the natural environment for you in every detail.
Your guide will frequent various waterholes and river systems as well as other Kruger hotspots to maximize your opportunity to see as much as possible and ensure the scenery on display is ever changing and picturesque.
Breakfast will be individually packed by our chef to be enjoyed at a restcamp or picnic spot, before we continue on safari for the rest of the day, stopping for lunch in between. We will return to the lodge in the later afternoon before dinner is expertly prepared and served the traditional way under the stars, next to the fire.
Day 3: Panoramic Tour of the Blyde River Canyon
On our 3rd day we will depart for the magnificent Blyde River Canyon, this natural wonder is one of the largest green canyons in the world and is a must see when visiting the Kruger region.
Our day will include a shot and scenic 2 hour transfer to the Blyde Rive Nature reserve with a breakfast stop in between.
We will start our tour at the Three Rondawels view point before making our way to the Bourke’s Luck Potholes, from there we will visit the cascading Berlin falls before we head to the picturesque Gods Window, after Gods Window we will stop for a restaurant lunch in the pretty town of Graskop before we head to the incredible Lone Creek Falls in the town of Sabie.
After the tour we will head back to the lodge for a delicious meal prepared by our in house chef.
Day 4: Morning Safari in Kruger & transfer back to Johannesburg
On your final day, you will enjoy a morning safari in the Kruger Park, this safari will also take place in the most animal rich area of the Kruger with an expert local guide in an open safari vehicle (game viewer) ensuring the best game viewing experience, giving you a final opportunity to check–off the last few animals you hope to see in the Kruger National Park over your 4 days on safari.
Breakfast will be prepared and packaged by our chef to be enjoyed during your morning safari in the Kruger.
After your morning Kruger safari you will meet your shuttle that will transfer you safely back to OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg, with a lifetime of memories from a complete Kruger Park safari experience.
• 3 Nights’ Accommodation in a raised log cabin / garden cottage (sharing unit with bathroom, and air-conditioning (2 single beds + 1 double bed)
• Breakfast Packs and 3 course Dinner each day (lunch will be available for purchase in the park)
• All non-alcoholic beverages at dinner & bottled water on Safari and fruit juice with your breakfast pack (Alcoholic beverages can be arranged for you prior to arrival)
• All entrance / conservation fees are included.
• 1 Night Safari professionally guided on open safari vehicle (1 drive the night you arrive this is based on availability of Kruger Park Drives)
• 1 Full Days Safaris professionally guided on open safari vehicle (1 drive approx. 05:30 – 16:00 breakfast will be prepared and individually packed for you on safari)
• 1 Panoramic tour of the Blyde River Canyon (approx. 07:30- 16:00 breakfast will be prepared and individually packed for you on tour)
• 1 Morning Safaris professionally guided on open safari vehicle (on day of departure)
• Return Shuttle Transfers from OR Tambo to Nelspruit (You will be collected and dropped-off at the shuttle departure points in Nelspruit by our team.)